Friday, December 4, 2020

DISCOVER HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR RELATIONSHIP BETTER - RELATIONSHIP BY A. WILLIAM BENITEZ


 

When I decided to write this book on relationship, my wife Barbara was surprised and cautioned me by saying that she would not dare write such a book because it was such a varied topic with so many nuances. That scared me because she is certainly more qualified to write about relationship than I am. I hesitated for a while.

Most of my writing had been on housing, business, woodworking, even publishing, but nothing on relationship. It's an expansive topic and I wasn't sure if my information would be of real value. I considered that all my books are based on firsthand experience and realized that even though I'm not an expert, I have a lifetime of experience in relationship. Based on that I felt able to contribute something helpful to some readers and I feel good about this book.


Oftentimes clear, true insight comes from someone not "trained" or "educated" in a particular field of thought. This book represents one of those times. The subject of "relationships" is so complicated few outside the legal/ counseling/mental health arenas even attempt to address it for fear of being ignored, misunderstood or, worse yet, laughed at.

The author's conversational style makes his book about the subject quite easy to read / understand and as one absorbs his meaning . . . believable. It rings so true that as I was reading, I kept wanting to cut out paragraphs to put on my computer, refrigerator and bathroom mirror!

Read this book. You will be glad you found it. In fact, you will probably send a copy to your child . . . I did!

JHB

RN, BSN, MHA

Author, editor, publisher


Mr. Benitez’s book RELATIONSHIP helped me take a long hard look at what I could do better in all my relationships and in particular those with my husband.

What part do I play in the issues that arise in our marriage on a daily basis?

I found this book extremely helpful and insightful too.

Kudos to Mr. Benitez on writing this book and the work he had to personally do in order to bring it about.



PUBLISHER

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...