Sunday, January 10, 2021

TO HAVE YOUR BEST RELATIONSHIP - YOU MUST EXAMINE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF - BILL BENITEZ' BOOK RELATIONSHIP IS ONE OF THE BEST TO HELP YOU DO THIS.


 

When I decided to write this book on relationship, my wife Barbara was surprised and cautioned me by saying that she would not dare write such a book because it was such a varied topic with so many nuances. That scared me because she is certainly more qualified to write about relationship than I am. I hesitated for a while.

Most of my writing had been on housing, business, woodworking, even publishing, but nothing on relationship. It's an expansive topic and I wasn't sure if my information would be of real value. I considered that all my books are based on first hand experience and realized that even though I'm not an expert, I have a life time of experience in relationship. Based on that I felt able to contribute something helpful to some readers and I feel good about this book.



DAW

 

5.0 out of 5 stars A love letter

Reviewed in the United States

Verified Purchase

The author and his wife are among my, and my wife’s, closest friends. Whatever else this book is it is a love letter from Bill to Barbara -- and it’s beautiful. It’s also I think a marvelous acknowledgement of how we learn from our significant other how to love them. Our job is to be ready, willing and able. Bill’s stress on the importance of mindfulness, communication and feeling-management reflect the current teachings of neuroscience and psychology today, and millennia of social wisdom. But the reason this works affects me strongly, and will others I imagine, is precisely because it is far less the result of his academic mastery of all this than an expression of his own personal, inward journey. I feel him as my brother here, not as a student feels a teacher.


M. M. Bishop Award-winning author and poet

5.0 out of 5 stars  IT MADE ME THINK AND TAKE A FRESH LOOK AT MY OWN ACTIONS

Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020

Mr. Benitez’s book RELATIONSHIP helped me take a long hard look at what I could do better in all my relationships and in particular those with my husband.
What part do I play in the issues that arise in our marriage on a daily basis?
I found this book extremely helpful and insightful too.


AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...