Saturday, January 23, 2021

"I CAN'T IMAGINE BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP & NOT CONTEMPLATING THE EFFECTIVENESS OF ONE'S ACTIONS, OR NON-ACTION ON THE OTHER." READERS FAVORITE SILVER MEDALIST - RELATIONSHIP BY A. WILLIAM BENITEZ IS WORTH THE READ.


When I decided to write this book on relationship, my wife Barbara was surprised and cautioned me by saying that she would not dare write such a book because it was such a varied topic with so many nuances. That scared me because she is certainly more qualified to write about relationship than I am. I hesitated for a while.

Most of my writing had been on housing, business, woodworking, even publishing, but nothing on relationship. It's an expansive topic and I wasn't sure if my information would be of real value. I considered that all my books are based on first hand experience and realized that even though I'm not an expert, I have a life time of experience in relationship. Based on that I felt able to contribute something helpful to some readers and I feel good about this book.

 

This book is broken down into 10 wonderfully written chapters and consisting of 124 pages

Reviewed in the United States

Verified Purchase

This book is broken down into 10 wonderfully written chapters and consisting of 124 pages. What I found interesting about this book is the way the chapters are broken down. The first few chapters are about love and relationships. The next few chapters are about what goes into a relationship, whether you are nourishing or harming it. Then comes mutual respect and boundaries- the basis for any good relationship. Following is marriage, then breakups and divorce, helpful tips, and final thoughts. The break down of these chapters are the exact order in which a relationship falls, so naturally it makes sense to place one after the other when processing these thoughts, ideas, and facts. Benitez writes a very useful book that I will definitely be reading again!


Mr. Benitez’s book RELATIONSHIP helped me take a long hard look at what I could do better in all my relationships and in particular those with my husband.

What part do I play in the issues that arise in our marriage on a daily basis?

I found this book extremely helpful and insightful too.

Kudos to Mr. Benitez on writing this book and the work he had to personally do in order to bring it about.



RELATIONSHIP

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...