Friday, May 21, 2021

LIKE LOSING A GOOD JOB, A BUSINESS FAILURE CAN BE TRAUMATIC & IMPOSE A SERIOUS FINANCIAL HARDSHIP BUT WITH A FEW HANDYMAN SKILLS ANYONE CAN QUICKLY START MAKING MONEY - A. WILLIAM BENITEZ HAS A GREAT BOOK IN THE HANDYMAN'S GUIDE



Like losing a good job, a business failure can be traumatic and impose a serious financial hardship but with a few handyman skills anyone can quickly start making money. I know that first hand and my book The Handyman's Guide To Profit: Using Your Skills To Make Money In Any Economy, 2017 Revised Edition, can help you do the same on a full time or part time basis.


If you are in an unsatisfying employment situation, my book, The Handyman's Guide To Profit, 2017 Revised Edition, can help you start immediately making money with your home repair skills. Based on more than 30 years of personal, first-hand, self-employment experience in home repair and woodworking, it's a complete course on succeeding in the home repair business. I cover every step from getting started to the day-to-day operation of the business using methods that worked for me for many years.

Being raised in the construction business, I had pretty good carpentry skills in the home building and remodeling business. It didn't take long to realize that the home repair business was simpler and because the jobs were smaller they were finished quickly and improved my profit. In spite of the initial success, my limited business skills caused me to make costly mistakes getting started. Over time I refined my skills and learned profitable business techniques. In spite of those early mistakes, I made my entire living from self employment for more than 30 years.

If there had been someone to guide me during those early times, I could have avoided most of those mistakes. The good thing is that I learned from them. Now you can learn how to avoid all of the mistakes I made and hit the ground running with my new book.

The Handyman's Guide To Profit helps you avoid losing money and many other potential problems encountered during your business startup. I won't tell you that this is easy to do. It, s a lot of work but my book covers everything that worked for me for over 30 years.

With that information you will work effectively and profitably and enhance your present skills while operating a financially successful full-time or part-time handyman business. You can start small and either grow a larger business or simply stay small and use your skills as a lucrative sideline. The choice is yours.

B. Murray

5.0 out of 5 stars Good overview of the business with an experienced guide

Straightforward advice from an experienced handyman. Best section is how to estimate your hourly rate. Also look at the subcontractor tax warnings.



SCROLL DOWN TO GET YOUR COPY OF HANDYMAN'S GUIDE

AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...