Friday, June 5, 2020

DAYTONA DEAD - IN BOOK 3 OF THE LAURA & GERRY MYSTERY SERIES BY KAREN VAUGHAN - TAKES THEIR HONEYMOON INTO A DANGEROUS TURN.


The honeymoon of Laura and Gerry Fitz is off to a fast-paced yet deadly start when they arrive in Florida. There is a maniac behind the wheel who needs to win at all costs. When he wins, life is great but when he loses he is DRIVEN TO KILL!
The first victim off the starting line is Laura's ex-husband Lou, and she is taking it personally. Mix in a creepy cop and some unexpected surprises and you have a race for your life. Who will win and who will wipe out?...


Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2013
Verified Purchase
Karen has brought to life once more Laura and Jerry. I have read all but one of Karens book and I really feel this one and last are so good. She brings her characters alive so I feel I know them. Also I sure would like to meet them. When I find an author that can make me feel I am there with the lead characters, I feel the author has done her job. I hopoe Karen will keep writing about these characters. She also is a very special person and hope one day to meet her. We play a lot on pogo, I hope people will join me in encouraging her to keep writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...