Friday, November 6, 2020

RELATIONSHIP BY BILL BENITEZ - JUST MIGHT BE THE MOST IMPORTANT BOOK TO READ.


 

When I decided to write this book on relationship, my wife Barbara was surprised and cautioned me by saying that she would not dare write such a book because it was such a varied topic with so many nuances. That scared me because she is certainly more qualified to write about relationship than I am. I hesitated for a while.

Most of my writing had been on housing, business, woodworking, even publishing, but nothing on relationship. It's an expansive topic and I wasn't sure if my information would be of real value. I considered that all my books are based on firsthand experience and realized that even though I'm not an expert, I have a lifetime of experience in relationship. Based on that I felt able to contribute something helpful to some readers and I feel good about this book.


I have found myself, in further reading, wishing that there was a workbook or outline guide at the end the book to further address all the wonderful points that you make, sort of a relationship checklist! (maybe there is one....I haven't checked the end.)

It is lovely, Bill. I think many people can and will benefit from the dialogue that you present. It truly makes one have a self-conversation. I am delighted at my own introspection in relation to your written word and experience.

It is like eating rich chocolate and having the need to savor and roll it over the tongue; in this case, the mind, for the true essence of what is being communicated. I can't imagine one being in a relationship and not contemplating the effectiveness of one's actions, or non-action, in reading it.

I also listened to some of it in a female voice. It "reads" well in audio, if you haven't tried that.

Thank you, so much, for sharing this with me. I am truly becoming a better partner, for what you have gained and are willing to share.

Sherry Haskin






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...