Friday, October 23, 2020

JO ANN JONES - THE AUTHOR OF ECHOES FROM MY HEART - A SPIRITUAL JOURNEY WITH POETRY.



 
When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

As a young teen, I made up stories to tell the kids that I used to babysit.

What would you say is your interesting writing quirk?

I like to rhyme words and write about subjects that pop into my head.

How do your books get published?

My book was published by the incomparable Bill Benitez.

Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?

I use various media like books, newspapers and magazines.

When did you write your first book and how old were you?

I wrote my first book as a young teen. It was about a teenage couple, and the story goes from romance
to tragedy. I did not publish it.

What do you like to do when you're not writing?

My favorite past time is reading.

What does your family think of your writing?

Friends and family are very complimentary.

What was one of the most surprising things you learned in creating your books?

I learned that others were interested in my creative thoughts.

How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

I have only written one book, so that is my favorite!

Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?

I have received positive feedback especially when I share my poems at Bible Study.

What do you think makes a good story?

At my age, I prefer one with a happy ending.

As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?

As a child I wanted to be an elementary school teacher. I liked to play school with my neighbors.

Any books in the works?

Not yet, but I hope to start soon.

What are your plans for the future?

I am hoping to write a book, but I need to hurry since I’m 89 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...