Friday, March 27, 2020

The Long Road Home: Romantic Murder Mystery by Carolyn Bowen


After a lifetime of being protected and sheltered by her parents, Kate is thrown into a state of turmoil after their sudden death.The Long Road Home: Romantic Murder Mystery by Carolyn Bowen


Oh, how I enjoyed reading, The Long Road Home. It was one way for me to sit and relax reading a story full of suspense, and everyday drama that many have endured in ‘real life.’ Oh, the secrets, deceits, and suspense kept me ‘on my feet’ – Yes, another page-turner.

I also loved how there were no unnecessary interruptions between scenes. It takes a highly skilled writer who can craft a story such as this one with so many categories (suspense, drama, action, mystery and deception) all rolled into one, and the reader never misses a beat. Yes, I believe the story flowed well without scene divisions, and I was very happy to plunge right through reading along as I was able to keep up with the story line, characters, and their motives within this well-written story.

I’ll have to share with you, however, that I held my breath toward the end hoping for the story to end my way, and without spoiling it for you, it certainly did!
PAPERBACK

KINDLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...