Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 25, 2011

Today I am celebrating my birthday with the help of my husband, horses, cats and friends. I cannot thank you all enough for the joy and love you have shown me today. Tomorrow starts a new day and I going to begin my first event for Wee Three.

I will be doing a reading at the Berlin Library in Berlin, MA. I plan on making it as fun and joyful of an experience that I can for all of those I have the pleasure of meeting and reading to.

I look forward to the experience of sharing childhood experiences and the joy of writing with both the children and parents at the library.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your birthday and your reading event both went well.

    Morgan Mandel
    http://facebook.com/morgan.mandel

    ReplyDelete

Wee Three Book Trailer voice over Marta Moran Bishop