Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

As a writer I should be able to find the words to tell all my Facebook friends how much your support of me and others has meant to me this past year. Yet I find I am at a loss on just how to share the true beauty and joy that it brings me to see all of the friendship and love that pour from each and every one of you to each other and to me every day this year.

So I guess the very best I can say is Thank you and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart and may the New Year bring you all the blessings the Universe has to offer.

Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...