Saturday, December 4, 2010

As I look to the end of the year 2010, I realize how much I have been blessed this year. I have met so many wonderful people, learned so many things. I have had the pleasure of having my life touched in ways that I have only ever hoped I would.

My grandmothers, mothers, and my childhood memories will be encased in a little book called Wee Three for which I am profoundly grateful. The circle is complete the honoring will be done. And forever after there will be a written statment of the love we have all shared.

I was never blessed to know my grandmother except through her writing and the stories my mother passed down. I didn't live in her day before the changing of the world. When so much of the glamour and niceties left us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...