Sunday, November 7, 2010

Friendships

Through the years friends have come and gone. I guess I moved too much in my life, to keep touch with many of the people I have met. I wish there had been an internet back then, for then I may have been able to stay in touch with so many of those I cherished. Though some of them I am sure would have traveled a different path then I have and still we would have lost touch.
I still wonder about those I met. Some of them who were close and some just acquaintances, I hope they are all doing well and wonder what turns their lives have taken. Once in a while the writer in me pictures them living the life I would have liked to have seen them live. At other times I just wonder and keep the lessons, friendship and love in my heart for all those I knew and wish them well.
All of them have something that I have taken away from the meeting that continues to give me strength, courage and honesty in my life.
To all I wish them well. May your days bring joy, happiness, love and light.
Marta

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Another great installment in the Dark Knights of Heaven." His Soul to Save (Dark Knights of Heaven Book 3) by TW Knight

Soulless and exiled from Heaven the Dark Knights have spent millennia protecting humanity from Lucifer and his demons. But the longer they l...